- We are a company registered in England with company number 09482365 and our registered office is Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you give to us. This includes information you may give us when filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site or subscribe to the Service and may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other registration information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each visit to our Site we will automatically collect the following information from you:
- technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), [products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us.
- Information we receive from third parties. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Some of the personal data we collect may be sensitive personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will treat sensitive personal data in accordance with our obligation under that Act.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you provide your personal data to us, the purpose for which you are providing that personal data will always be clear.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out identity checks;
- to carry out our obligations under the Agreement;
- to provide you with information about the Service and any other services we provide;
- to provide you with information about Listings, Consultancy Services or Projects
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service when you choose to do so;
- internally, to inform decisions about our business operations or strategy; and
- to contact you from time to time to market other services we provide which we think may be of interest to you.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
4.1 We may disclose your personal information:
- to business partners, suppliers and sub-contracts for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- in the event we sell any part of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; and
- to third parties to enforce agreements between us or to investigate potential breaches of those agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety or any other user of our Site or Service or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site or session tracking.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site and use the Service.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes, but we will only do so if you have opted in to receive such communication. In any event, you can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.
- Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- If you believe any of the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate, please tell us so we can correct it as necessary.